Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Logan Zoo

We took a day trip to Cache Valley in Utah to the store to get some of their cheese. We also bought some honey and bread.
After that we went to the zoo in Logan. I don't remember the name but it is run strictly by donations. They have some eagles there. The eagles were injured and can no longer fly so they would die if they were back in the wild. The zoo has permission to display and take care of them. I don't think they were too happy to see us. They had a duck with a n awesome blue bill. I'm sure someone else thinks that's normal but I thought it was just awesome. There were some cougars. Those are not cats I would want to meet in the wild. There was one wandering around in one of the neighborhoods here a month or so ago, but this is close enough for me!

1 comment:

Millie said...

nice place..hope you all had a great time.