Monday, October 19, 2009

Make Your Home Sing Monday

Welcome to the Making Your Home Sing Monday meme! Every day you are doing something to make your house into a home for yourself and your family (if you have one). My point with each Monday post is, what are you doing or going to do today to make your home sing? W

ell, I think Nan's post was directed to me. I am the night owl. I do tend to stay up to late. But the children are going back to school after a three week break (year round) so I need to start getting to bed at a decent hour and actually go to sleep. I know when I do, the day goes better. I get more done and have a clear head of what needs to be done. So thats what I will do to make my home sing, get to bed at a decent hour. What are you going to do?

4 comments:

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

Getting sleep will definitely help make your home sing. A tired Momma is not a happy one!
Blessings,
Kim

Alicia The Snowflake said...

Good for you! I hope it goes well. May you get plenty of rest! Hope you have a great week!

L Harris said...

Today to make my home sing, is that we are going to get out! We have been sick and stuck at home; today we are going for a walk to get the mail.

momstheword said...

Hi!!!!! How are you today?

I managed to get up this morning (although I did sleep a little bit extra....sigh) and I'm still tired, lol! That will help me get to bed earlier tonight though, hopefully.

BTW, I am having a free blog makeover giveaway. Just thought I'd mention it in case you're interested!

Thank you for linking up today!