Tuesday, December 28, 2010

New Aaronic Priesthood Holder

My son turned twelve last week. This Sunday, he was ordained a deacon in the Aaronic Priesthood. I had no idea I would be so emotional over this! My parents came, my in-laws and my brother-in-law, sister-in-law, their daughter and another neice came. It was wonderful. I'm glad to have another priesthood holder in my home. He's such a good kid. He loves to draw and is quite good. He loves to play games on the xbox. He hates to read but will read his 20 minutes to get to the xbox so (I can't believe I'm saying this but here goes) I'm actually glad we bought the game system. He helps when asked and will often go the extra mile. He plays with his sisters (mostly) and loves to tease them of course. He gives all of us hugs every night (even his sisters) and tells us all he loves us before he goes to bed. Love ya son. I'm very pleased with your decision to become a deacon.

2 comments:

Millie said...

what a majical moment...congrats.

Tina said...

I would love to know what an Aaronic Priesthood holder is and means! WTG DS!!!