Tuesday, September 21, 2010

How Much!?

I knew this was coming. Braces. I took my two oldest children to an orthodontist for an assesment. If I did what they are suggesting, my son alone would be $3100.00 after the insurance paid. So, I've been looking for a job. What a depressing situation! I have years of experience of working in an office as as receptionist/secretary/office manager and no job prospects. I found one job I would absolutely love but he was going to make a decision on Monday, September 20, 2010 and I did not get a phone call or email. I never knew how depressing it could be to look for a job. Your self-esteem sure takes a hit. I knew it would be harder in the economic conditions that exist now but I didn't know it would be this hard. I've never had a problem finding employment before even though I'm not good at interviewing. I'm trying to get better.
I am still optomistic. I will work wherever necessary to make my children healthy and happy. I just wish I could pay for this stuff while still being home for them.

1 comment:

Millie said...

I feel your love and your thoughts...its hard when these unexpected expenses suddenly arise. Your in my prayers...stay strong and don't loose the faith...GOD BLESS.