Monday, January 19, 2009

Not Me Monday

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

I did not drive one hour (each way) just to spend another $20.00 on cards for my son's new facination with Yu-gi-oh cards.
I did not rewash a load of laundry because I did not forget it was in the wash. Nope, not me.
I did not buy an expensive RF Modulator becuase I saw and and thought "I need that." My husband also did not buy one and have it already installed. No because I wouldn't do that.
I did not ask my husband if he bought me chocolates when he came home with an armload of essential groceries.
I was not happy when he brought home a DVD/VHS player so my children don't try to snuggle in my bed to watch a VHS tape. Sometimes I think they pick VHS tapes on purpose so they can snuggle in my bed.
Garbage bags are not piling up on my porch because we forgot to put the garbage cans out last garbage day. Nope. Wouldn't forget that.
I am not dreading my children going back to school tomorrow because I have not been enjoying sleeping in.

5 comments:

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

I am claiming stupidity of a RF modulator, never heard of it.
I think I have a load of laundry in my machine right now, but am too lazy to go and check. Or to put the garbage on my steps away!

Wayne said...

Great not me monday. your a great mom to go all that way to get your son some yu gi oh cards

My Trendy Tykes said...

Oh, I always forget laundry in the washing machine. LOL!!

Linda

Stephanie said...

I have the same load of laundry in my washer. I better go rewash it now. LOL

Jessica said...

What an adorabe picture!!!! Come check out my giveaway!


http://therussocorner.blogspot.com/2009/01/kid-giveaway.html