Wednesday, August 22, 2012

School Time Again

Hard to believe it is school time again.  I do not like this time of year.  My children go back to school, the days start getting colder, pumpkins ripen (my son is allergic), etc.  This is the first year that all my children will be in school full-time.  My youngest enters first grade this year.  Last year I had her for half an day and now, I will be missing them for hours.  Just a thought, now I will have time to do all those things I want to do right?  The sewing, the crocheting, my jewelry, my other crafts.  Maybe this won't be such a bad thing after all.  Oh, I have less than a week to get my stuff organized so I can  get busy when they get to school.  Gotta go!  Gotta clean out that craft room! 

1 comment:

Millie said...

They will be missed but good dinners and lots of love is what they will always remember.